ANTI-CORRUPTION & ANTI FRAUD POLICIES
We at Securi-Intel take corruption and fraud very seriously and have zero tolerance.
Any organization must also have policies and procedures to combat unethical behaviour, not only from a legal point of view but also best practice.
These policies/strategies must at least be:
- Easy to implement and understand
- Comply with legislation applicable to the organization’s specific regulatory framework
We provide the following:
- Critical assessment of existing policies and procedures to determine its efficiency in combating unethical behaviour and compliance with best practices and your regulatory framework
- Drafting of new policies and procedures, achieving the same objectives as mentioned above
- A whistle-blowing policy
- Code of conduct and disciplinary proceedings
- Code of ethics
- A fraud and corruption prevention policy and / or strategies
- Awareness strategies relating to ethical behaviour; and a fraud & corruption response plan